What do we look for when chosing antivirus software?
Personally, I’m looking for something that doesn’t,
i) Scan every mouse click, making the PC unusable
ii) Is affordable, and easy to use
We use Norton Antivirus 2006, and F-Prot at work. Both do what they say on the Tin. (*cough* no slander)
… I’ve been looking at home for something and came across C.O.M.O.D.O’s offering.
- Eliminates Viruses, Worms and Trojans from desktops and networks
- Detects and eliminates viruses from desktops and networks
- Constantly protects with real-time On Access scanning online
- Proactive Heuristic analysis intercepts unknown threats Daily, automatic updates of virus definitions
- Isolates suspicious files in quarantine preventing infection
- Simple to use: install and forget
FREE SOFTWARE – NO LICENSE FEES EVER
Comodo AntiVirus 1.1 beta, all subsequent beta versions and the final release version will each be available free to both home and business users
Bid farewell to viruses and kiss license fees goodbye.
Download today for out-of-the-box protection at no cost.
If you want the complete package, you can install their Internet Security for firewall protection.
I don’t need to hype it up anymore, try it out.